- Township Government
- Public Works
- Utility Billing
White Bear Township bills for sewer, water, and stormwater utilities on a quarterly basis for White Bear Township and portions of North Oaks. Utility billing rates are adjusted annually.
The Township bills approximately 5,000 accounts each quarter. Meters are read the end of March, June, September and December. Payments are due by the end of business on the 10th day of May, August, November and February.
Residents are able to receive their utility bill as a paper bill or electronically. If you prefer to have your quarterly utility bill sent electronically, register or login to your online account and sign-up for e-billing or call us at 651-747-2754 with your email address and we will get you all set-up!
The Township offers several convenient ways to pay your quarterly utility bill. Utility Billing accepts cash, checks, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover), and money orders.
- Mail, In Person or in our Drive-up Box (located as you drive into the 1st driveway of the Administrative Offices)
- Online* - with a credit or debit card (please note: payments made after 12:30 am will post the next business day)
- Automatic Withdrawal (ACH) - from a checking or savings account. Complete the ACH (PDF) form to set-up ACH.
- Pay by Phone* - pay with a debit or credit card. Access your account 24/7. Hear real time balances, payment amounts and due dates. Enter your information securely through an automated system. Call (866) 933-4014 to make your payment over the phone.
* $1.25 technology fee per transaction
Utility Billing Inserts
View Most Recent Utility Billing Insert (PDF) | View All Utility Billing Inserts