Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
A friendly reminder that this is the last week of on street, overnight parking before our winter parking regulations go into effect on November 1st through April 1, 2019. Please remember the following:
• No parking on any highways, streets, boulevards and alleys between the hours of 2:00 am to 6:00 am
• No Parking after a snowfall of 1" (one inch) or more
• No vehicles shall be parked on the highways, streets, boulevards and alleys until plowing and snow removal is complete
• On trash & recycling days, place garbage cans at the end of the driveway, not in the street
• Keep your mailbox area clear of snow
• Keep a clear a path to the fire hydrants in your neighborhood