Yes - "Township Day" is the second Saturday in September each year. Festivities are held in Polar Lake Park located next to the Township Administrative Offices at 1281 Hammond Road.
This year Township Day is Saturday, September 10, 2016 from 2:00 - 8:00PM
ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE DAY INCLUDE:
* Free Musical Entertainment
* All-Around Fun Area for the kids including a variety of inflatable bounce houses
* A Petting Zoo
* Various Food Trucks and Stands
* Beer Garden
* Silent Auction with lots of great items
* A Varierty of Merchandise, Arts & Craft, Service & Non-profit Vendors and..
TO FINISH OUT THE DAY:
A Spectacular Fireworks Display at dusk- (approximately 8:00 p.m.)